Peradeniya Botanical Gardens,Gem Museum,trout streams, Victoria Park and boating or fishing on Lake Gregory,enjoy a boat ride along the Madhu River,Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum, Twin World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building, Fort district.
On arrival at Bandarnaike airport, Transfers to Kandy. Check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for the city tour. Visit one of the world’s heritage as well as a sacred place for the Buddhists all round the world; namely the Temple of tooth Relic popular among Sri Lankans as Dalada Maligawa. Next you will visit the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens which is a paradise for nature lovers. This beautiful flower Eden is restored with over 300 different varieties of orchids, other spices, medicinal plants and Palm trees. Every year more than millions of people are enchanted by the beauty of these 147 acre flower gardens. The real evidence of the richness will be affirmed by your visit to the Gem Museum. Sri Lanka produces the finest quality of gems in the world including the semi-precious gems, the sapphires of Sri Lanka, which are exclusive and come in shades of blue, red, green, white etc. In the evening, witness a traditional cultural dance show. (Entrance fees to sites is not included). Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, transfers to Nuwara Eliya. Check in at your hotel, after some rest proceed for city tour. Visit the main attractions of the town including the golf course, trout streams, Victoria Park and boating or fishing on Lake Gregory. You can also visit a working tea factory where the slow-growing tea bushes of this highland region produce some of the world's finest Orange Pekoe tea. You may also visit Seetha Eliya and Haggala Gardens. Seetha Eliya is a temple which was mentioned in the famous epic Ramayana. Haggala is a temperate hill-country garden where languid low-country lotus and water lily float in their serene loveliness (Entrance fees to sites not included).
After breakfast, transfers to Yala. Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest national park in Sri Lanka. With monkeys crashing through the trees, peacocks in their finest frocks, elephants ambling about and cunning leopards sliding like shadows through the undergrowth, Yala National Park (also known as Ruhunu) is the Jungle Book brought to glorious life. This vast region of dry woodland and open patches of grasslands is the big draw of this corner of Sri Lanka. A safari here is well worth all the time, effort, crowds and cost. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for Bentota. Check-in at your hotel and after some rest, proceed for city tour. On your city tour, enjoy a boat ride along the Madhu River. It is a scenic tour, relaxing and interesting while passing many islets forested with mangroves and experience the natural rhythms as well. If you are looking for more exclusive experience, visit the turtle hatchery too. The Turtle Hatchery is the prime turtle nesting site which was open by the Wild life Protection Society in 1981. Visitors can see huge tanks filled with new born turtle hatchlings. After being fed, the baby turtles are taken to the sea and released when they are 2-4 days old, usually during the safer hours of darkness. (Entrance fees to sites not included). Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, transfers to Colombo. While on your city tour in Colombo, you may visit famous places including Galle Face Green, the Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum, Twin World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building, Fort district, Independence Hall at Independence Square and prominent Buddhist, Hindu, Islam and Christian places of worship. (Entrance fees to sites not included). For shopping, you may visit Odel, House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Majestic City, Noritake, etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast checkout from your hotel. You will be dropped at Colombo Airport for your onward journey with memories of Your Festigo Journey.
The prices are Inclusive of
- Airport Pick-up and Drop Off
- Assistance at the Airport.
- Accommodation on BB basis on mentioned hotels (Refer Itinerary)
- Private Vehicle as per itinerary : Car . from 8 am to 8 pm only
- English Speaking Driver for the entire journey
- 1 SIM Card pre-loaded with 100 LKR per family.
The prices are Exclusive of
- GST of 9% (as per the amendment circular received on 12nd Jan 2017)
- Any Air/Train/VOLVO Bus Fares- Best fares, Available on Request.
- Extra Meal other than mentioned in the plan.
- Srilanka Tourist Visa ( USD 22 per person )
- Extra kilometers or hours vehicle (Outside mentioned in the itinerary) used will be charges extra
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry etc.
- Any Entry or camera / Video permit
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Late check outs & early check in charges
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
Terms And Condition:
- Check-In, Check-out time 1200 NOON
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly
- Baggage allowance in all airlines flying in Domestic sectors within India is 15 kgs for check-in baggage & 07 kgs for Hand Baggage.
- Above rates are Nett non commissionable
Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
Please feel free to get in touch for any further clarifications at +91 9318434629, 011- 43086223
For more options visit- www.festigoindia.com