3-Day Tour of Iguassu Falls National Park
Brazilian side of the falls, Devil's Throat, Iguassu Falls, Argentinian side of Iguassu Falls.
After complimentary pickup from the airport, visit the Brazilian side of the falls with your English-speaking guide, and enjoy spectacular views of Devil's Throat, a must-see Iguassu Falls feature on the Brazilian side of the falls. Looming at an altitude of 262 feet (80 meters), Devil's Throat is the largest waterfall in the area. Explore the scenic area by foot and soak in the picturesque tropical atmosphere. After your Iguassu Falls adventure, enjoy a relaxing night’s stay at a 3-star hotel in Foz do Iguacu.
On your second day, visit the Argentinian side of Iguassu Falls. Cross the Argentina country border and follow a trail approximately 1 mile (1.5 km) to get a close-up look at some of the smaller waterfalls from a different perspective. Then, head up to the top of the majestic falls, where you'll enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the area stretching all the way to San Martin Island and parts of the Brazilian falls.
On the last day, you'll be conveniently transported back to the airport to end your tour with memories of Your Festigo Journey.
The prices are Inclusive of
- Iguassu Falls sightseeing tour - Brazilian side
- Iguassu Falls sightseeing tour - Argentinian side
- Two nights accommodation at a 3-star hotel in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The prices are Exclusive of
- Air fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals/ Alcoholic drinks/ Soft drinks/ (available to purchase)
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Iguacu National Park entrance fee (approximately USD 25)
- Iguacu National Park entrance fee (approximately USD 36)
Terms And Condition:
When Cancellation is made Charges
From your Booking Date
50-31 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour 20% of tour cost
30-16 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour 50% of tour cost
15 - 0 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour 100% of total tour cost