Chapada Diamantina National Park
Chapada Diamantina National Park, Salvador, State of Bahia, Mount Pai Inacio, Poço do Diabo ('Devil's Pit), Brazilian Grand Canyon, 'Alto de Lençois' plateau
Salvador, State of BahiaThis is a flash visit to the Brazilian Grand Canyon - Chapada Diamantina National park, another exclusive service. We are starting in Salvador da Bahia (pick-up at your hotel/pousada/appartment at 5am - return approx.11pm) for a +4 hours drive to one of the most amazing regions in Brazil, the former mining region Chapada Diamantina (which literally means 'layers of diamonds').We will drive to the portal of the National Park, the charming little village of Lençois, where we ascend to the 'Alto de Lençois' plateau (where you will have a possibility for a swim in a natural waterfall/pool).After lunch in Lençois we take of to the Poço do Diabo ('Devil's Pit) along the Mucugezinho river, where you can swim under the waterfall.Then we close the afternoon with an ascension of the most famous Mount Pai Inacio (1.133m) where you will enjoy the absolute most beautiful views of this amazing national park.Time to drive back to Salvador where we take you back to your hotel.Enjoy ! Your Festigo Journey
The prices are Inclusive of
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
The prices are Exclusive of
- Air fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals/ Alcoholic drinks/ Soft drinks/ (available to purchase)
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Terms And Condition:
When Cancellation is made Charges
From your Booking Date
50-31 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour 20% of tour cost
30-16 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour 50% of tour cost
15 - 0 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour 100% of total tour cost